Sunday 17 April 2011

P90X System

Starts tomorrow, looking forward to killing myself lol

Have deleted previous post, I'm going to get weighed and measured later then post them, from there I will post how I feel, how much I hurt, how much I'm enjoying it or not as the case will be occasionally, and then 4 weekly weigh ins and measurements.....I will be weighing myself once a week!

Summer is just around the corner, time to make the change.

90 day challenge, 90 days isn't a long time in the scheme of things, I know I'm not going to be a size 10 in 90 days (I wish) but I know once I actually start this challenge there will be no going back and I am truely looking forward to becoming fit and healthly and I know however hard it maybe the hard work will pay off.

It is the time to stop talking/writing about it and just DO IT!!

Peter - your support has been wonderful, I may call on somemore when the journey gets hard lol xx

1 comment:

  1. Give me a call anytime! and remember the PX90 regime is very hard work so dont get too discouraged if you struggle at first - its a seriously sweaty training method :-)

    ReplyDelete