Friday 29 April 2011

Beginning day three

Well I'm very proud of myself, yesterday was really hard and we went out for the day, the only place to eat at was a burger van (which isn't great whatever plan your on) I  knew eating would be a problem so I had a big meal before I went out, and although the smell was lush I didnt eat anything I shouldn't

The kids even had chocolate and I didn't have any, bloody hell thats great!!!!

Got weighted today and already 5lbs lost which is just brilliant, I feel rubbish but thats because I'm addicated to carbs and sugar so just working through my bodys adjustment stage, get through today and tomorrow will be easier.

Going out with the family again today, but I'm taking food with me and eating before I go out, all will be good......fingers crossed for today though as day three is the worst one ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment