Friday 20 May 2011

Thinking time

After posting earlier today I've had time to think about what events are happening and why it would be good for me and the family is I lost weight.

When I first thought about losing weight I wanted to be 10 stones, now I think about it logically and I will never ever weigh 10 stones, so 12/13 stones is were I want to be, that's 4/5 stones a smaller target!!

There are two things happening in the next 4 to 6 months, in 4 months it is Ryan first day at school and instead of being a fat mummy I want to be a slim(ish) mummy I want him to be as proud of me as I am off him, now I know he will be proud whatever I weigh cos he's only 4yrs old but in 10yrs time will he still be proud NO!!!!!!

Secondly, I am going on my first ever in my whole life weekend away abroad with the girls, I've never had a holiday away with the girls, they are all very pretty slim ladies who are fully of self confidence, and i'm not and I want to be able to go away feeling as happy about myself as they do.

So guys and gals, tomorrow I will start slimming world, now I've read in some magazine that the first 12 days are the hardest, and if the only way to get through them is to post on here everyday then that is what I will do, I will do this, I have to I want proud children and I want to love myself!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment